Tupster.com and every member of our team respect intellectual property rights and we expect our users to do the same.
License to use website
All copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in the Website and its content including but not limited to website design, text, graphics and all software and source codes connected with the Website belong to their respective owners unless directly stated otherwise. These rights are protected by copyright laws, regulations and treaties.
By accessing and continuously using this website you agree that you will access and use the content and materials of this website for your personal, non-commercial use. None of the content displayed on this website may be downloaded, copied, reproduced or distributed for republication on another website, without the prior written consent of respective copyright holders.
Copyright Infringement Notification
Though every care is taken to obtain the permission from the original copyright holder of displayed materials, there are situations when the attribution and copyright information for the materials are not known.
If you have a god-faith reason to believe that certain materials displayed on this website were submitted to tupster.com or its social media channels and accounts without authorization, you may submit a DMCA copyright infringement notification.
The notification must include the following:
- An email address, physical address or phone number so that we can contact you.
- A clear and complete description of your work that you believe has been infringed.
- The URL or other identifying location of the allegedly infringing work.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or law.
- A statement, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information is accurate, and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on behalf of the owner.
- The physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or an authorized representative of the copyright owner. To satisfy this requirement, you may type your full legal name (not that of a company) at the bottom of your notification.
Submit the above information to us by email: email@example.com and we will review the infringement notice within 10 business days.
We also encourage you to contact us with information about original sources in case an error was made and the source is not mentioned on the site.
Changes To This Copyright Policy
We may update our Copyright Policy from time to time. We will notify you of any changes by posting the new Copyright Policy on this page.
If you have any questions about this Copyright Policy, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org